Thursday 24 March 2011

My Preliminary Film "The Document"


Analysis of Preliminary film
      This is my preliminary film that I made to practise my camera skills and editing on. it is basically a small spy film that involves to exchange of top secret information. Please note that whilst filming you may notice a bit of camera shake in places this wasn't intentional as the camera tripod was broken at the time so I had to support it on my shoulder. After filming this I uploaded it on to An Apple Mac computer and edited it in a peace of software called "FINAL CUT PRO 7" I found it a easy and quick piece of software to Extract bits of footage and put it together to form a film. I also used another piece of Apple software called "GARAGE BAND" to make the soundtrack and the non diagetic sound. this software I used was top quality and easy to use and produce a professional production at the end of it. I am happy with my skills of camera use and rules such as match on action and Point of view shots to provide more detail for a viewing audience.
  over all I am happy with my preliminary and feel that I used my resources effectively and knowledge of camera movement and rules correctly. I am also happy with my editing skills and my ability of producing music sound tracks for my footage to create a suitable pace for the film. If I had to do this again I would be more prepared and make a script for this as this preliminary was made from an on the spot idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment