Monday 14 March 2011

My 2 Minute Opening (Basic idea)

After looking at my survey results and spending alot of my weekend watching Action films such as S.W.A.T Die Hard 1 & 2 and other hostage film openings I have create my own film opening scene now.

 My opening will have start with Institutional information for around 15-40 (at most) seconds to give it a real film feel and then open into the main feature. the opening will start with a man tied to a chair (like a hostage) then a few shots of terrorists/capters. my plan for this scene is to have a small room with a window that the hostage can be seen through. if possible I want the room to be dark and have very little in it.

 IOnce I have created an image of a hostage situation I will have a shot of the hostage looking out the window then a jump cut to the camera looking through the window (this will be edited to look like a sniper scope. this shot will then change to the sniper and then show a shot of the sniper and then cut to a black screen and show the film title and end the opening 2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment