Saturday 30 April 2011

My Cast

In my opening I have 5 actors that each have there own important roles and provide an incite into what they do in this film opening.

My 5 actors are.....

:Oliver Morley Brown


  Oliver Played my Hostage in my opening and was willing to be tied to a chair and taped up to represent a stereotypical hostage and played the part reasonably well. the scene were he looks out a window then turns back to the ultranationalists he gives use the impression that he is aware of his rescue or just looking out the window this works well as it then grips the audience into whether or not he knows about the rescue or not and keeps the audience glued to the screen.


:George Moffit


  George played the main Ultranationalist of my opening and provided the opening with a basic incite to his role and power of his character as the negotiator of the group. he played his part reasonably but did have his amateur moments when talking on the phone but I am happy with his performance.


:Isaac Dawson

  Isaac played my aggressive ultranationalist in my opening and quickly indicated his power and attitude in his opening scene by bossing the other ultranationalist about then going and hitting the hostage. Isaac's performance was by far my favorite as he showed try emotion of the character he played with a realistic type anger and attitude.


:Matthew Hunter


  Matt's Played the 3rd ultranationalist who is quickly established as a basic soldier that follows orders and opinion isn't valid  although his act was brief he quickly explained his role in the opening as a guard/hired gun


:James Harmsworth

  James scene was brief, a few seconds to be exact as he was my sniper on the hill side and all he did was hold the gun and look like an SAS type soldier/ Mercenary he proved this well as the serious look on his face shows the true reality of the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment